SAS R CUBE NORD with a share capital of 54 777,00€.
VAT number : FR03539618660
Registered with the RCS of LILLE METROPOLE under number 539 618 660
Port fluvial de LILLE, 3ème rue Bât. E 59000 Lille
Responsible for publication
Carpentier Manon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by :
This site is hosted by the limited liability company ALWAYSDATA, whose registered office is at 91 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris (tel. +33 1 84 16 23 40).
Article 1: Completeness
1.1 - These general terms and conditions of use express the entirety of the obligations of the PARTIES. In this sense, the CLIENT is deemed to accept them without reservation.
1.2 - JEAN BOUTEILLE and the CUSTOMER agree that the present general conditions of use exclusively govern their relationship. JEAN BOUTEILLE reserves the right to modify its general conditions from time to time. They will be applicable as soon as they are put online.
1.3 - In the event that the CUSTOMER fails to comply with one of the provisions of these conditions, JEAN BOUTEILLE reserves the right to delete the CUSTOMER's account concerned.
Article 2: Creation of a customer account
"The website https://jeanbouteille.fr (hereafter "the Site") presents the activities of the company JEAN BOUTEILLE and includes a link to the website https://commande.jeanbouteille.fr/ which enables it to market its products to professionals.
Placing an order on the website https://commande.jeanbouteille.fr/ requires the creation of a CUSTOMER account with a name, an email address and a password and the acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale.
Article 3: Behaviour on the Site
The CUSTOMER shall refrain from any behaviour that would allow the use of the Site, in particular in order to :
- Committing any illegal act
- Extract or collect personal data from users of the Site by any means
- Extract, store or use for any purpose other than the sole purpose of displaying the content of this Site, third-party content that is subject to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, personal data or image rights
- Store, distribute or publish any content that is illegal, harmful, abusive, racist, inciting to hatred, revisionist, contrary to good morals, infringing on privacy or infringing on the private rights of third parties, in particular the right to privacy, the right to an image and intellectual property rights
- Submitting content on behalf of a third party
- Impersonate any third party and/or publish any personal information of a third party.
In general, by using the services of the Site, the CLIENT undertakes to respect the applicable regulations in force, in particular concerning private life, the right to the image of goods and persons, and will refrain from any behaviour of a racist, anti-Semitic or xenophobic nature.
Article 4 - Content of the Site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of JEAN BOUTEILLE or its partners.
Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written agreement of JEAN BOUTEILLE, is strictly prohibited. The fact that JEAN BOUTEILLE does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not mean that it accepts said uses and waives legal action.
Article 5 - Management of the site
For the proper management of the site, JEAN BOUTEILLE may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site, or restrict access to the Site, or to certain parts of the Site, to a specific category of CLIENTS;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the Site in order to make updates.
Article 6 - Responsibilities
6.1 Responsibility of JEAN BOUTEILLE
JEAN BOUTEILLE cannot be held responsible in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the Site or to one of its functions.
The equipment used by the CUSTOMER to connect to the Site is under his sole responsibility. The CUSTOMER must take all appropriate measures to protect its equipment and its own data, particularly from viral attacks via the Internet. The CUSTOMER is also solely responsible for the sites and data he/she consults.
JEAN BOUTEILLE cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the CLIENT:
- as a result of the use of the Site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to the latter's failure to comply with these general conditions.
JEAN BOUTEILLE is not responsible for damage caused to the CLIENT itself, to third parties and/or to the CLIENT's equipment as a result of its connection to or use of the Site. The CUSTOMER waives any action against JEAN BOUTEILLE as a result.
If JEAN BOUTEILLE were to be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings due to the use of the Site by the CUSTOMER, it may turn against the CUSTOMER to obtain compensation for all the prejudice, sums, condemnations and costs that may result from these proceedings.
6.2 Responsibility of the CLIENT
By using the Site, the CUSTOMER agrees to hold JEAN BOUTEILLE harmless from all damages, costs and expenses, direct and indirect, arising from :
- any activity relating to participation on the Site contrary to these terms and conditions, including for fraudulent purposes;
Article 7 - Cookies
During browsing on the Site, JEAN BOUTEILLE is likely to deposit and/or read cookies or tracers relating to browsing on the Site.
These cookies are essential to the CLIENT's navigation on the site, they provide access to the functionalities offered on the Site. These cookies cannot be deactivated without suffering a degraded user experience. To find out more about the cookies used by our site, consult our Cookies Policy.
Article 8 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit JEAN BOUTEILLE.
Article 9 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law.
Article 10 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the Site, or concerning the Site itself, the CUSTOMER can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com