When you visit our website www.jeanbouteille.fr, we may collect personal data about you. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com.
In France, personal data is protected by law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
1. What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software program or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of 13 months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
2. The cookies collected
Any information collected here will only be used to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Technical or functional cookies: Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website.
- Statistical cookies : We use statistical cookies to optimise the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set statistical cookies.
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
3. Consent and rights regarding personal data
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for all types of browsers, please consult the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.